Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Never Grow Up by Leonie Neal-Dawson

Hello and welcome to the Imaginiarum Designs blog.  Leonie here with you today sharing two 12x12 Scrapbook pages that I've loaded up with some fun Imaginarium Chipboard.  
The first one is uses some pretty florals from the Cocoa Vanilla Studios Bohemian Dream collection. 
Perfect for spring.

Never Grow Up


I used 'Loolabelle's Piechart and Hearts Embellishments', some 'butterflies' and 'Denise's Flourish'.
all of which suit the young, floral, fun theme I wanted to achieve with this page. 
I placed my photos and title in the centre of the page and  
created a circle of the chipboard pieces around my photos.  I added diecut flowers and shapes to fill out the circle and completed it with my Journalling.  I placed a little arrow at the beginning of my journalling. 


The chipboard pieces on this page have all been coloured simply and easily with Distress Paints.
Adding in some subtle shading using lighter paint colours and blending them. 



The Look Of Love

Next up is this page using the chipboard title 'The Look Of Love'.
I take quite a few sunrise/sunset photo's and I usually scrap them by creating a background using pinks, yellows and Orange as my colour combo.  I wanted to try something different with these Sunset photos so I used this Brown toned fence paling patterned paper and die cut elements from the 'You Rock' Cocoa Vanilla Studios collection. 
I added some white texture paste and doiliey for contrast.

Then I was left with altering my chipboard and I used my orange, Yellow and pink colours on them.


The banner has been heat embossed with gold embossing powder which I wasn't too happy with so I added some Kaisermists to it in yellow and pink.  It took a while to dry on the embossed surface but I like the added colours.


The pinwheel and title were both painted with yellow Distress Paint and when dry, I added Kaisermists to them as well.  This gave a mottled sheen to the chipboard which I really liked. 









 





Thanks so much for stopping by today, 
happy Crafting
from 
Leonie




SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment