Sunday, June 18, 2017

More Challenge Inspiration...

It's time for a challenge!

Dont we just LOVE a bright Mood Board? The ID team are creating with it this month AND ... we are opening it up to you as well ... with an AMAZING Prize Pack with all the newest ID chipboard - Over $60 worth plus a plenty of random draw prizes weekly to say THANKS!
Image found on Pinterest

Here is what our talented team have come up with...






The fresh and fun colours of the moodboard are what first caught my eye followed by that adorable origami rabbit. In fact the theme of my layout was totally based around that origami rabbit. I created a triangle of triangles on my background, gessoed over the whole lot and then coloured with Lindy's Stamp Gang Plumeria Pink Flat Magical. I die cut a couple of cute little bunnies to co-ordinate with the photo of my daughter. I added an arrow as in the inspiration board and created a fun title using various lettering. To finish I added a whole bunch of enamel dots as in the inspiration image. So much so that I call this my 'Skittles pox' layout






Miriam was inspired by the colour palette this month... the gorgeous pinks and oranges were perfect for this set of three cards.



Alison hasn't finished unpacking her craft space yet after her recent house move but she did find a few pieces of chipboard to create a layout for this fresh mood board!! The circles with the fun colours is what I've chosen to use on my page with a photo of Aunty Sandra




My daughter is quite the artist even at a young age so using the mood board as a jump off point,  I wanted to incorporate real pencils an do an abstract layout.  The bunting is painted with white gesso, then heat set to blister and burn, then I have coloured with hot pink watercolours. Texture paste on the background has been achieved by using the same morrocan chipboard as a stencil.  I have covered the arrow tip with gold metal shim, then distress it with a hammer and rub over with black gesso, wipe off to reveal an aged arrow tip. 



So how do you enter?   There are a couple of easy ways!


Thats it - so simple!

Cant wait to see your entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment